Sorry! This job is no longer available. Search for:
Job Type: Full-Time
Specialty: Registered Nurse
Job ID: Tonix1356
• Fabulous remuneration
• Help achieve life changing outcomes for your patients
• Genuine professional development to take you to specialist nurse level
Our client is a dedicated private ophthalmology practice with 13 specialists. With two Auckland based clinics and state of the art day stay facilities their vision is to be NZ’s leader in ophthalmic care. This is a values’ driven organisation that prides itself on excellence and we’d love you to be part of the team.
Your main areas of focus will be:
• Scrubbing and circulating for ophthalmology surgery
• Admitting and post-operative day stay care
• Team work and communication with the surgical and support team.
We are looking for a RN with:
• Previous experience scrubbing and circulating for ophthalmology cases
• A real interest in ophthalmology
• NZ registration and a current APC
• Great organisational skills and the ability to think on your feet
• A strong teamwork ethic and an all-round positive attitude
What’s in it for you?
• An extremely competitive remuneration
• Professional development opportunities to grow your career
• A fun, flexible, caring team
• Job satisfaction – this team really do change people’s lives for the better
For more information and a position description please contact Annie O’Donnell email@example.com