Job Type: Full-Time
Specialty: Physiotherapist - Assessment treatment and rehabilitation
Job ID: Tonix1354
Work with a friendly and supportive interdisciplinary team for one of New Zealand’s largest, integrated physiotherapy, vocational and community rehabilitation companies. This national network of clinics provides a unique, customised spine rehabilitation programme to help people recovering from back or neck pain. They also offer general physiotherapy services including; sports injury management, post- surgical rehabilitation and pain management programmes.
Accredited with HDANZ and holding rehab contracts with ACC, third party insurers and private employer groups, many of the company’s physios are also affiliated with local and national sports teams.
This is a full-time role within the Palmerston North multidisciplinary sports and spinal rehabilitation clinic.
Your key responsibilities will include:
– Assessment and treatment of mechanical neck and back pain utilising internationally recognised methodology.
– Assessment and treatment of a variety of musculoskeletal, vocational and sports related conditions.
– Working within a rehabilitation team to develop and implement rehabilitation strategies that ensure our clients return to optimal independence and employment.
What we’re looking for:
This is a varied and challenging role requiring:
– A positive, can-do attitude and a willingness to contribute to a busy team
– Post-graduate qualifications are preferred but not essential
– An interest in musculoskeletal physiotherapy, rehabilitation and pain management
– A strong work ethic and excellent organisation and communication skills.
What’s on offer:
– A supportive and friendly team.
– A comprehensive orientation package.
– Ongoing professional development is encouraged with regular in-service training, journal clubs and regional staff training.
For more information and a job description please contact Annie on email@example.com