Job Type: Full-Time
Specialty: Anaesthetic Technicians
Job ID: Tonix0240
Our client belongs is the largest private surgical hospitals network in New Zealand. The Christchurch facility has opportunities for Registered Anaesthetic Technicians to join their team.
You will enjoy the modern well-equipped 10 theatre facility which offers work across varied specialties. This environment is full of experienced people who promote teamwork and professional development. Our supportive Anaesthetic Team could be right for you!
They have full-time, part-time and casual positions available.
To be part of the team you will need:
- To be registered with the Medical Sciences Council of New Zealand
- Have a current practicing certificate
- Demonstrate competence in Anaesthetic patient care
- Work rostered shifts
- Competitive remuneration package
- Subsidised health insurance
- Christmas and New Year breaks
- Generous education/study opportunities
- A supportive and professional environment
If you are a team player, passionate about quality patient care and being part of an equally passionate team we would like to hear from you!
Innovative, modern and high-tech, they put employee and patient wellbeing first. Owned and operated by a charitable trust, they reinvest in quality patient-focused care for the 75,000 people they see every year.
please email Kate@tonix.co.nz for more information and a copy of the Job description.