Job Type: Full-Time
Specialty: Anaesthetic Technicians
Job ID: Tonix0431
Southern Cross Healthcare is New Zealand’s largest independent healthcare network; made up of our wholly-owned hospitals and joint venture partnerships in hospitals, surgical centres, and community-based physiotherapy, rehabilitation, workplace wellness and mental health providers.
The purpose at Southern Cross is to advance the health and wellbeing of New Zealanders; brought to life by a progressive and inclusive workplace culture focused on providing the best care.
They support the health and wellbeing of over 100,000 New Zealanders annually, employ over 2500 people, and partner with over 1000 clinical specialists.
Our Client needs the best people to deliver the best care and is the only private surgical in-patient hospital on the North Shore and their facilities have been substantially expanded over the last few years to include the Northern Clinic site, associated procedure rooms and specialist consulting facilities. The theatre suit consists of 8 modern operating theatres and we perform a wide range of specialities including General Surgery, Gynaecology, Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, Urology, Orthopaedic surgery, plastic and reconstructive surgery, and Otorhinolaryngology and Robotic surgery.
About the role:
They are a multidisciplinary/skilled team providing high quality perioperative care and are currently searching for Anaesthetic Technicians and RNAAs, full time or part time, to join the dynamic theatre team.
You will be an integral part of the team, providing critical support to the anaesthetist whilst delivering a safe anaesthetic for a wide range of procedures.
To be successful you will ideally need:
- To be a qualified Anaesthetic Technician/RNAA
- To have previous Anaesthetic Technician/RNAA experience in a healthcare facility
- To hold a qualification with the Medical Sciences Council of New Zealand as a certified Anaesthetic Technician or NZ registration and current APC/RNAA qualification
- To have proven ability to be able to work co-operatively within a multi-disciplinary team
We can offer you:
- Subsidised health insurance
- Christmas and New Year breaks
- Ongoing education and professional development
- Free morning teas/subsidised meals
- Free car park
- Rotating roster Monday – Friday (weekends on call)
- No nights or weekend working (on call only)
If you are looking for a positive change and joining an equally dedicated team, we are keen to hear from you. Come and join this team and find out why so many staff and specialists chose Southern Cross North Harbour Hospital.
Make the change you have always been looking for and apply now!