Job Type: Full-Time
Specialty: Health Care Assistant
Job ID: Tonix1511
Help us to Fight COVID-19!!
We are recruiting health professionals to work in managed isolation facilities (isolation and quarantine hotels) across the Auckland region.
This work is highly satisfying and you will be making a significant contribution towards keeping our communities safe. Please help us in our fight against COVID-19.
Some great benefits for you:
Employment would be on fixed term contract up to the end of June 2022, with full time and part time rostered hours available. You will receive full training for the job and benefit from being one of the Counties Manukau Health Team, offering supervision and support as well as the opportunity to grow your skills and professional network.
- RN, HCA, EN positions available.The opportunity:
Registered Nurses working in the Managed Isolation & Quarantine Facilities are responsible for providing a high level of care and support to guests in hotels completing their 14-day quarantine stay. Opportunities available:
- Fixed term, up until the end of June 2021, with full & part-time hours available.
- Guaranteed hours with the Managed Isolation Facilities are in operation.
- Working in teams in Managed Isolation & Facilities in a range of locations across Auckland.
- A variety of shift length and times on offer to suit.
- Rostered shifts, with rosters available six-weeks in advance.
While working in Managed Isolation or Quarantine Facilities you cannot work elsewhere. We can offer you enough hours to ensure you can be solely dedicated to the role.
Please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.