Job Type: Full-Time
Specialty: Medical Radiation Technologist - Medical Radiation Imaging
Job ID: Tonix1492
Our client is a large private hospital based in Auckland and they are looking for an MIT to join them on a permanent full time basis.
Whilst the role is primarily based in the CBD ayou will also work some shifts at our Westgate branch. This is a CT only role.
Our client is an industry-leading provider of diagnostic imaging services, with locations throughout Auckland. Every day as a Radiographer you’ll have the ability to utilise your outstanding clinical skills in an environment that is busy and stimulating. You’ll work alongside a team of specialist radiologists, sonographers, and radiographers who are committed to providing the best in clinical service and diagnosis using the latest in imaging technology, and the highest standard of service to our patients.
Our ideal candidate will:
- Hold a current practicing certificate with the NZ MRTB
- Have a minimum of 3 years CT Radiography experience
- Enjoy working in a positive and supportive team environment where open communication and respect is highly valued
- Be patient focused with high technical skills and knowledge of general radiography
- Enjoy working in a busy environment
- Be able to work within a close team environment, but also be comfortable working independently
- Have a desire to work in a positive, forward thinking organisation where the company values are alive and visible
In return, we reward our staff with great pay rates, a supportive working environment, and autonomy of practice.
If you are interested in and eligible for this position then please email email@example.com for more information and send a copy of your cv.