Job Type: Full-Time
Specialty: Registered Nurse
Job ID: Tonix1491
Working for a leading private surgical group, this exciting leadership role is key for the delivery of shared services across the business. As the Patient Flow Manager you will have oversight of the bureau, bed allocation, and the bookings and pre-admission teams. You will play a pivotal role both in consulting on and coordinating the patient’s journey through the hospital while also evaluating theatre sessions and liaising with specialists.
You’ll join an organisation that is progressive, responsive and agile. Your leadership career will be enhanced through the provision of a comprehensive induction plan to support your transition to the role, then supporting you with the right tools, the right leadership and the right support network to succeed in this demanding role. Our client is New Zealand’s leading provider of private surgical care and you’ll enjoy working alongside Auckland’s leading Specialists.
Competitive salary, 5 weeks annual leave, generous health subsidy, Christmas and New Year closedown, free onsite parking.
As a preferred candidate, you will have the following attributes:
– Be a NZ registered nurse with a current APC and a post-graduate qualification in further nursing or management
– Demonstrated operational leadership and management within Operating Rooms, Surgical Wards or in Nursing Education
– Ability to develop strong relationships with key customers
– Have a passion for driving best practice
– Be able to manage resources effectively
– Ability to work independently to achieve targets