Job Type: Full-time and Part-time positions (negotiable)
Job ID: Tonix0984
- Various FTE and positions available!
- Grow your career with exposure to a wide case variety.
- Exciting opportunity to join a supportive and dynamic organisation!
Right now, we have a range of exciting opportunities for physiotherapists of all levels for a busy public hospital based in the South Island!
The physiotherapy department will give you the opportunity to build or display your knowledge within a broad range of physiotherapy services, treatments and care techniques. The teams provide a supportive and encouraging environment, encouraging you to develop your career and grow as Physiotherapist.
About the Opportunity
We have a number of vacancies ranging in different FTE (hours) and specialties!
Areas include acute inpatient services (medical, surgical, pain, and orthopaedics), musculoskeletal and general outpatients, and rehabilitation and community.
There’s something for everyone at this DHB!
Whether you are a junior, looking to get your foot in the door of physiotherapy and build your skills and knowledge, or a senior, looking to challenge yourself and contribute to the development of others in the profession and wider services – we have something for you.
An excellent communicator, you will have strong patient-oriented approach and interpersonal skills. You will need to demonstrate the following to be successful in this role:
- Hold a current Annual Practicing Certificate (APC) and Registration with the NZ Physiotherapy Board, or be eligible for your NZ registration. We can help with this.
- Be a motivated and enthusiastic team-player
- Great time management skills, with the ability to be flexible and adaptable to change
- Commitment to culturally safe practices and equitable outcomes for patients
Current available vacancies:
- Physiotherapist, Persistent Pain Service, 1.0 FTE (40 hours per week)
- Orthopaedic Physiotherapist, 0.4 FTE, fixed until 08/04/2022 (16 hours per week):
- Rotational Physiotherapist, 1.0 FTE (40 hours per week)
- Physiotherapist, Neurology/Inpatient Orthopaedics, 1.0 FTE (40 hours per week):
- Physiotherapist, Musculoskeletal Outpatients, 0.8 – 1.0 FTE (32 – 40 hours per week)
- Physiotherapist, Community Rehabilitation, 1.0 FTE (40 hours per week)
- Physiotherapist, Growth Position, 0.8 FTE (32 hours per week)
- Senior Physiotherapist, 0.4 FTE (16 hours per week)
- Hand Therapist, 0.5 – 1.0 FTE (20 – 40 hours per week)
- Physiotherapist, EDRS, 0.8 FTE (32 hours per week)
About Southern DHB
Our client has the largest regional coverage of all the New Zealand health boards, providing services to 350,000 people in diverse communities across a huge geographical area. They take pride in all the services we provide, and our aim is to improve, promote and protect the health of our region. They believe that theirr dedicated and passionate staff are a significant driving force behind the achievement of these standards, and they need more like-minded people to help them to continue providing for our community.
The Southern district offers the benefits of excellent amenities, first class primary through to tertiary education, affordable housing, and outstanding recreational opportunities. Whether it’s surfing, kayaking, or sailing; skiing, hunting, or fishing; theatre, live-music, or art – there’s literally something for everyone.
email us now for a copy of the JD that you are interested in: email@example.com