Job Type: Full-Time
Job ID: Tonix1352
We have an exciting opportunity for Physiotherapists to work in Waikato Hospital.
We currently have a few vacancies within out Physiotherapy team and would welcome any suitable applicants:
Advanced Physiotherapist – Haemophilia: http://tas-adhbrac.taleo.net/careersection/.wai_ext/jobdetail.ftl?lang=en&job=wai08066
Physiotherapist – Inpatient
Physiotherapist – Tokoroa Hospital
Physiotherapist – Oncology/Haematology, Cardiology and Renal (fixed term)
- New Zealand registered physiotherapist with a current practicing certificate or soon to be eligible to apply for one.
- able to work as part of a multi-disciplinary team, and be responsive to the day to day changes in the hospital environment.
- self-motivated and able to work independently
- prepared to assist in support of assistants and students within the service.
- have a current full drivers licence
please email email@example.com for more details about this exciting opportunity or any other enquiries regarding working as a physiotherapist in New Zealand