Job Type: Full-Time
Specialty: Registered Nurse - Management
Job ID: Tonix1488
To succeed in this exciting new role you’ll be an experienced healthcare Quality Manager. The demands of this role will provide you with ample opportunity to showcase your skills and expertise in leading quality improvements, risk management, compliance reporting, complaints management, and implementing a framework and systems for capturing our patient experience. You’ll join our senior leadership team and report to and work closely with our GM of Patient Engagement & Quality to drive and implement our quality planning, and compliance framework.
Using your strong interpersonal and communication skills, you’ll champion a quality perspective to all parts of the organisation to ensure that they are delivering high quality services to their patients that are compliant with relevant legislation and quality standards. You’re a proactive, problem solver with an innovative mind-set; you have experience in change management and in the health sector, your experience with Information Technology as an enabler is also of huge benefit.
- Developing and implementing Quality assurance frameworks that encompasses the entire organisation
- Ensures an integrated system for capture of quality assurance measurements such as patient feedback, incidents, complaints, auditing and risk management is in place
- Implement robust Quality improvement programmes and oversee quality improvement initiatives
- Develop and oversee internal audit programme
- Coordinate and manage the formation and implementation of hospital policies and systems to review
- Establish effective engagement mechanisms with patients to gain insights and inform organisational awareness of their priorities and challenges
- Providing Clinical Quality governance and oversight across all programmes and initiatives
- Enhance systems for capturing Patient Experience
The benefits for this role include
A very competitive salary, 5 weeks annual leave, generous health insurance subsidy, Christmas & New Year close-down; free onsite parking – with travel allowance for travelling between sites, discounted gym membership, Employee Assistance Programme, pharmacy discount, retail discounts, discounted hospital fees………etc!
Our Client is a part of the Healthcare Holdings Group of companies and is New Zealand’s largest private surgical facility with 22 theatres across 3 sites including an Intensive Care Unit and Coronary Care facilities. Their surgical specialties include: Colorectal/Gastro, Gynae, Urology, Neurology, Oncology, Plastics (incl. flaps), ENT/ORL, Orthopaedic/Spinal, Head & Neck, and Cardiac/Vascular. Our patients are both adults and children.
Please email us for any further information, a copy of the job description and the salary band: email@example.com