Job Type: Full-time and Part-time positions (negotiable)
Specialty: Registered Nurse - General surgical
Job ID: Tonix1363
This Private Hospital is Waikato’s leading private surgical hospital providing state of the art technology and facilities, and dedicated to providing the highest quality care with more than 100 specialists. There are nine operating theatres, two endoscopy suites, five bed HDU/ICU and 85 surgical beds. Braemar provides a comprehensive range of surgical and medical services for both day and inpatient surgery.
We are looking for experienced Registered Nurses to join the team in the Inpatient Ward.
The Inpatient Ward is a dynamic and efficient surgical ward with differing acuity levels and often with a high patient turnover where no two days are the same. The patients’ surgeries range from minor procedures to highly complex procedures catering to both adults and paediatrics.
We are looking for experienced Registered Nurses who have:
- Exceptional communication skills, oral and written
- Excellent time management, able to manage a variable workload
- A passion for providing a high standard of nursing care with a positive demeanour
- Sound surgical nursing knowledge with the ability and willingness to care for multiple specialties
- Nursing experience in cardiology and/or general surgical would be an advantage.
- Sound clinical nursing skills, with the ability to lead a team and co-ordinate after hours
- The willingness to go the extra mile with a ‘can do’ attitude, including teaching and mentoring others
- You must be a New Zealand Registered Nurse with a current practising certificate with at least 2-3 years’ experience, or are eligible for NZ registration.
- Work rostered and rotating shifts (morning, afternoon and nights)
Braemar offers a state-of-the-art facility and a welcoming and friendly environment. You will enjoy:
- The variety of clinical work in a well-maintained environment
- Guaranteed Christmas break to enjoy with friends and family (planned Christmas closure)
- Subsidised restaurant quality meals
- A comprehensive orientation to suit the individual needs of the recruits with access to ongoing education opportunities.
We are looking for the best people to give the best care. So if your passion is delivering excellent patient care with compassion and support to our client’s team, we would like to hear from you.
contact us now and we can make this happen for you.