Job Type: Full-Time
Specialty: Registered Nurse
Job ID: Tonix1611
We have an amazing opportunity for registered nurses wanting to get ahead financially – all from the stunning West Coast of the South Island. Enjoy a laidback, affordable lifestyle and world-renowned scenery right on your doorstep!
Dixon House is a 42-bed aged-care facility with rest home and hospital care beds. With a people-first approach and a great reputation for quality care, they are now seeking nurses keen to be part of their friendly team in Greymouth. Best of all, they’re offering free rental accommodation for 12 months – so you can make great savings and explore one of the most beautiful spots in Aotearoa New Zealand.
As a Registered Nurse, you will lead a team of dedicated caregivers delivering a high standard of care to the Dixon Home residents. You will be developing and monitoring care plans, conducting clinical assessments, and acting as a trusted liaison between families/whanau, GPs, and other health professionals.
Successful applicants will have:
• A current New Zealand annual practicing certificate or eligibility to apply
• The right to work in NZ or eligibility to apply for a work visa
• Experience working as a Registered Nurse in the Aged Care industry would be beneficial, but not essential
• Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
• The ability to work collaboratively as part of a team
• Effective time management and prioritising skills
• Experience supporting and mentoring others