Job Type: Full-Time
Specialty: Registered Nurse
Job ID: Tonix1447
REGISTERED NURSE – INPATIENT
Our clinets is a large private hospital based in Auckland and they are looking for a surgical RN to work 4 x 8 hrs shifts (0.8 FTE) in their Surgical . South ward is an elective surgical and orthopaedic ward that is open only from Tuesday mornings, to Saturday afternoons. Which means, that you’ll have EVERY Saturday evening, Sunday and Monday OFF.
At MercyAscot we offer very competitive remuneration, funded professional development, smart easy‑care uniforms, and a hospital wide Xmas & New year close-down. Our benefits package includes discounted gym membership, retail discounts, private health insurance subsidy after 2 yrs service, free car parking, recruit-a-buddy scheme, Employee Assistance Programme, pharmacy discount, discounted hospital fees………etc!
For more information and a position description contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- New Zealand based Registered Nurse with a current Annual Practicing Certificate
- At least 2 years current experience in an inpatient surgical and/or orthopaedic environment
- Proven passion for and desire to provide outstanding and holistic care to patients
- A strong customer service focus with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Positive energy, enthusiastic attitude, team focused
- Availability to be rostered across all shifts i.e. mornings, afternoons and nights
Please note: this position is considered a Children’s Worker under the Vulnerable Children’s Act and will require a Worker Safety Check which includes police vetting.