Job Type: Full-Time
Specialty: Registered Nurse - Neonatal Intensive Care Unit
Job ID: Tonix1576
If you have experience or an interest in working in a Newborn Intensive Care Unit, we have a great opportunity for you
About the service:
The Neonatal Intensive Care Unit has 41 cots, 17 of which are allocated to Level 3 care and we have an active retrieval service for the Midland region of the North Island.
They are committed to cultivating a positive environment of teamwork, learning and development, and valuing the skills and contribution of all members of their multidisciplinary team working together towards the best possible, health outcomes for neonates and their families.
We are looking for highly motivated, committed Registered Nurses to join this dedicated team of health care professionals in a family-focused and supportive environment.
This is a dynamic team of staff who can offer you:
• A comprehensive orientation programme and ongoing support
• Encouragement of individual professional development
• On-going opportunities to develop/extend existing skills – such as joining their special interest groups, retrieval team or extended roles.
Required skills & experience:
• effective team player
• excellent time management and communication skills
• proactive about your own learning
• a current annual practising certificate and eligible to work in NZ
• previous neonatal experience preferable