Job Type: Full-Time
Specialty: Registered Nurse - Oncology
Job ID: Tonix1561
We are seeking oncology nurses who are experienced in delivering oncology / haematology chemotherapy treatment – and who are committed to providing personalised and exceptional patient care.
Our client is a treatment centre on Auckland’s North Shore committed to providing exceptional care to people affected by and surviving cancer. Their experienced, multi-disciplinary team support patients through the whole of their cancer journey. They prioritise constant learning, research and innovation to ensure they provide their patients with the best available diagnostic techniques, treatments and evidence-based wellness therapies.
This role supports the effective delivery of oncology/ haematology treatment to patients by taking responsibility for:
– administering chemotherapy/immunotherapy
– providing exceptional patient care
– working within professional boundaries and standards
– managing treatment safety, quality and risk.
Ideally you are:
– Able to work full time (negotiable)
– Positive and friendly
– A confident, caring, clear communicator
– Proactive and committed to excellence and continuous improvement
– Precise, you bring great attention to detail
– Comfortable taking leadership of complex situations
– Skilled in patient and family engagement
– Professional at all times.
– Very competitive terms and benefits
– A fantastic warm team culture where your experience will be valued
– Genuine care for your wellbeing
– Support for your growth and development
– Joining a highly regarded team of medical and wellness specialists
– Oncology nursing experience
– New Zealand Nursing Council registration with a current practicing certificate
– A Post Graduate Qualification is ideal
You will be someone who abides by the highest professional standards and will contribute to the overall safety, quality and continuous improvement of this service.