Sorry! This job is no longer available. Search for:
Job Type: Full-Time
Specialty: Registered Nurse - Post-Anaesthetic Care Unit
Job ID: Tonix1597
This large North Shore private surgical hospital is looking for an experienced Registered Nurse to join their Day Stay and PACU team, full time. They offer a wide range of surgical services and post-operative care to around 6,500 patients each year. Surgical specialities include General surgery, Gynaecology, Oral & Maxillofacial surgery, Urology, Orthopaedics, Plastic and Reconstructive surgery, Urology, Otolaryngology and Robotics.
With 8 operating theatres, a 14 bedded PACU, a modern well equipped day stay facility unit and a 70 bedded ward which includes a 4 bedded intermediate care facility (ICF) you will be given the opportunity to advance your surgical experience.
With modern facilities, high utilisation rates, a quality service, supportive management and a collegial team this is a dynamic, fast paced environment where your nursing skills and scope can develop and your career will thrive.
What they can offer you:
• Competitive remuneration packages
• Subsidised health insurance
• Christmas and New year breaks
• NZ Council approved PDRP
Make the change you have been looking for. Apply Now.
To be successful you will need:
• To be a NZ Registered Nurse with a current practicing and NZ Core Advanced Resuscitation training
• Current expertise in the knowledge and practice of an elective surgical day stay setting or PACU
• Excellent communication skills and be a team player
• Ability to provide outstanding care in a fast paced and dynamic environment
• Computer skills