Job Type: Full-Time
Specialty: Registered Nurse - General surgical
Job ID: Tonix0973
About the role:
We are currently searching for an experienced Registered Nurse to join a busy surgical ward team, based on the North Harbour of Auckland.
We have full time/part time/casual positions available.
our client’s facilities have recently been substantially expanded to include a North Clinic site, and associated procedure rooms and specialist consulting facilities. Our campus is also home to Waitemata Endoscopy, a purpose built endoscopy suite operated by medical specialists in partnership with this large private hospital. the surgical specialities include General surgery, Gynaecology, Oral & Maxillofacial surgery, Urology, Orthopaedic surgery, plastic and reconstructive surgery, urology and Otolaryngology.
To be successful you will ideally need:
- To be a NZ Registered Nurse with a current practicing certificate, or in the process of securing this.
- Have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in the Ward
- Excellent communication skills and be a team player
- Good organisational ability
- Have a strong customer focus and exemplary communication skills
- Be able to work flexible rostered shifts
- Be a proactive member of the team
We can offer you:
- Subsidised health insurance
- Christmas and New Year breaks
- Ongoing education and professional development
- Free morning teas/subsidised meals
Make the change you have always been looking for and apply now!