Our Client is a private hospital that is situated in a quiet, central part of Hamilton and has been proudly serving the wider Waikato community for many years. The hospital has been extensively expanded and upgraded and now incorporates eight fully equipped operating theatres and fifty ward/daystay beds. It also boasts a six-bed intensive care unit (ICU), high dependency care and access to hi-tech radiology services, including CT and MRI.
Our client is looking for a dynamic and energetic Registered Nurse with proven experience to join the team as a registered surgical nurse, to work on the wards.
To be successful you will need to:
• Broad clinical experience in a surgical setting
• Be a registered Nurse with a minimum of two years experience.
• Proven written and verbal communication skills
what are the benefits for you:
• Competitive remuneration packages
• Subsidised health insurance
• Christmas and New Year breaks
• Ongoing education and professional development
• Free morning teas/subsidised meals
• Free carpark
Make the change you have been looking for and apply now!