Job Type: Full-time and Part-time positions (negotiable)
Specialty: Registered Nurse
Job ID: Tonix1594
Our client is a DHB with eight theatre suites. They are a dynamic and innovative provider of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery involving multi-disciplinary teams; along with services for obstetrics and gynaecological, ENT, general, orthopaedics, dental, maxillofacial, ophthalmology and acute services.
Opportunities are available for Registered Nurses within the Perioperative Department at this busy DHB. This is a fast-paced, quality driven, patient focused environment, with a dynamic and supportive team.
The Theatre nurses at this DHB are part of a close-knit team and work within an approachable and sociable environment.
You will be offered a supportive workplace culture with a commitment to your on-going professional development. This includes; a comprehensive orientation programme, training and study opportunities, and peer support and subsidised parking is available right outside the door!
What you will need
- Current New Zealand Registration and Annual Practicing Certificate, or in the process of gaining your registration.
- A high level of professionalism and communication, and the ability to work within a multi-disciplinary team
- Great crisis-management skills
- Be able to work on a rostered and rotating basis
- some relocation assistance is offered to off shore RN’s.