Taranaki, New Zealand
Registered Nurse - Orthopaedics
Public Hospital, New Plymouth
Varying hours, up to 1.0 FTE (80 hours per fortnight)
Multiple Permanent Positions
Applications are invited from Registered Nurses to fill a position in the busy Operating Theatre Department. This position involves rostered, rotating shifts and on call.
Ideally candidates will have:
- Recent nursing experience in the operating theatre
- Ideally a strong focus on patient assessment
- Suitable for recent NETP nurses
- Adaptability and flexibility
- Motivation and self direction
- Be committed to self directed learning
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Current Annual Practising Certificate
- Be motivated and willing to learn
Whilst experience in the operating theatre is an advantage, if you do not have experience but have a strong interest in working in theatre please apply.
In this location, it is easy to achieve an enviable lifestyle without having to compromise your career path. The region’s amazing mountain, rivers, lakes, fantastic coastline and outstanding surfing and tramping opportunities, masses of parks and gardens, as well as a major events calendar, make it a great place to live and work.
The Taranaki District Health Board is a large organisation (2,200 staff) operating in the exciting, changing Health sector.
email: email@example.com for more information.