Job Type: Full-time and Part-time positions (negotiable)
Specialty: Registered Nurse - Operating Room / Theatre
Job ID: Tonix1595
Are you an RN who loves working in Operating Rooms but wants a better work/life balance? Join the cardiac surgical team at this large buzzing private Hospital based in the CBD of Auckland – working either part time or full time, where you’ll enjoy great pay rates, weekends free, every Christmas and New Year off, and free parking! Plus they currently have a VERY generous sign-on bonus available!!!
Join New Zealand’s largest private surgical facility with 22 theatres (and growing!) across 3 sites including an Intensive Care Unit and Coronary Care facilities. Their surgical specialties include: Colorectal/Gastro, Gynae, Urology, Neurology, Oncology, Plastics (incl flaps), ENT/ORL, Orthopaedic/Spinal, Head & Neck, and Cardiac/Vascular. Their patients are both adults and children.
You’ll be a periop RN who already has some cardiac experience – but they will invest in you to gain further experience so you can expand your skills within cardiac and the wider perioperative service. The Theatre teams work rostered shifts (mixture of 6, 8 and 10 hours shifts), start times for shifts are between 0700 and 1200, with the latest finish at 2030 (plus occasional weekend lists and on-call according to your experience and competencies).
- You will be provided with a supportive working environment, autonomy of practice, competitive remuneration rates, free car parking, a Xmas New year close-down that allows you to enjoy the festive season with your friends and family, and so much more………..
- You will have a full orientation, and the employer actively supports and encourages professional development
- You will be providing an excellent service for all their patients and you’ll enjoy working alongside many of Auckland’s leading surgical specialists
- As a first class health care provider they are continuously investing in leading edge technology including robotic surgery and digital operating theatres
- Our client values being adaptable, having effective communication skills, being accountable for our actions and the desire to provide excellent customer service to both internal and external customers.
So don’t just take on a job, create your career. Make this dynamic private hospital your Employer of Choice! This is an exciting time to join an innovative and growing private organisation.
Contact us now for a copy of a job description firstname.lastname@example.org