Job Type: Full-Time
Specialty: Registered Nurse
Job ID: Tonix1417
Our client is a leading nationwide provider of home based healthcare and they pride themselves on helping people to live comfortably and safely in their own homes. Their team has been undergoing a strong growth phase and they need a dynamic RN with community based leadership experience to help guide, support and manage their team of registered nurses and support workers.
It’s an exciting time to be joining this vibrant organisation whose diverse client group includes those with short and long term disabilities as well as those who have suffered a serious injury.
The central Auckland based Clinical Lead is an integral role for the organisation and your input will be vital in helping determine the future design of the service in conjunction with the National Operations Manager.
Facets of the role will include quality assurance, oversight of care plans, compliance with Home Sector Standards and RN appraisals, staff education and development.
You will have:
• Effective communication skills both written and verbal
• Proven leadership abilities and the ability to guide and influence
• Experience in staff education
• Previous community nursing experience and a strong sector understanding
• Ideally a background that includes nursing those with serious injuries
• A current NZ Nursing Council Annual Practicing Certificate
As this is a national role there is a small amount of travel required.
Remuneration is competitive with the market and in the range of $85-$90K depending on experience. In addition, you will be provided with a laptop and mobile phone.
For a job description or further information please contact Annie on email@example.com or +6421626632