Job Type: Full-Time
Specialty: Registered Nurse
Job ID: Tonix1405
Sonographers – Work the Hours YOU Want at a private Radiology department that has 9 locations across Auckland.
These roles are extremely flexible allowing you to work when it suits you. School Hours? No problem! 10am – 2pm? Yep! or 9am – 3pm? Sure! Full time and part time.
You will work alongside top medical professionals who are committed to providing the best in clinical service and diagnosis, as well as the highest standard of patient care. You will have the ability to utilise your outstanding clinical skills in an environment that is busy and stimulating, using modern high-end technology to ensure the efficient operation of all general sonography services.
Our ideal candidates will:
- Be an accredited Sonographer with experience in MSK, Vascular, OB
- Holds current registration with NZ MRTB or is in the process of securing this.
- High level of professional competence
- Be comfortable working both autonomously and as part of a team
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Be able to demonstrate your caring, polite and efficient manner and exceptional communication standards when dealing with our patients
In addition to your clinical skill set, you will have exceptional interpersonal skills with the ability to think on your feet, and be a confident decision maker. You enjoy working in a positive and supportive team environment where open communication and respect is highly valued.
If you have high quality standards and a patient-centred approach to your work, we look forward to hearing from you! In return, you will be rewarded with our client’s supportive working environment, autonomy of practice and competitive remuneration rates.
So if you want to be part of an innovative and forward thinking team then email me now: email@example.com