Job Type: Full-Time
Specialty: Registered Nurse
Job ID: Tonix1423
We have been asked by a private health care provider to assist them to fill two manager positions – Theatre Services and PACU / Day Stay Managers.
The hospital is part of a JV and is a state-of-the-art private Day Stay surgical hospital opening mid-2019 in Takapuna, on Auckland’s North Shore.
We are currently in search of an experienced Theatre Services Manager who will play a significant role in the management of Perioperative services to provide and maintain a quality and safe service that is efficient and effective. As a member of the management team, this position makes a significant contribution to the overall running of the hospital. The successful candidate will also be able to work clinically alongside the team.
What will you need to bring to this role?
- New Zealand Nursing Council registration and current Annual Practising Certificate
- Minimum of 5 years recent post-graduate experience in a New Zealand Operating Theatre
- NZRC Level 4 / CORE Intermediate
- An advanced level of clinical expertise in Orthopaedics
- Proven management experience and strong leadership skills
- Expert Level 4 in recognised PDRP programme, or working towards
- Excellent communication skills
- Ideally a relevant post-graduate qualification or equivalent (leadership training is an advantage)
- Demonstrable experience working in a challenging environment with a diverse team
- The ability to work well within a team, demonstrating “resilience” and a “can do” attitude
- Subsidised health insurance
- NZ Nursing Council-approved PDRP
- Christmas and New Year breaks
- Long Service recognition
If you are passionate about quality patient care, proactive, energetic and keen to be part of an exciting new team, we look forward to hearing from you.