Job Type: Full-Time
Specialty: Registered Nurse
Job ID: Tonix1608
Tonix NZ is interviewing in the UK and Ireland in September and October for New Zealand based roles. So if you’re a registered health professional in any of the following disciplines and you’re interested in coming to New Zealand then book your interview spot now:
• Registered Nurses all specialities
• Mental Health Clinicians all specialities
• Registered Midwives
• Registered Allied Health clinicians
• Registered ODPs
More details are as follows:
• Opportunities across New Zealand
• London September 10/11
• Edinburgh September 14
• Manchester September 22/23
• Dublin October 8
• Permanent and fixed term roles
• Relocation packages available
• Comprehensive orientations
Tonix is a preferred supplier across New Zealand’s public and private surgical sectors. We have a great reputation for going the extra mile for our candidates and the employers we work with.
If you have 2 or more years of post-grad experience we would love to meet with you in person and chat with you about the job and lifestyle you’re after in New Zealand and how we can help you achieve this.
To secure your interview spot or for more information email Annie O’Donnell or email email@example.com or text +6421626632.